Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyers
Facing criminal charges? Our team is here to help.
At Brandt Criminal Defense, our team of criminal lawyers take more than three decades of combined legal experience and put it to work to provide zealous legal representation to clients in Minneapolis, MN, St. Paul, MN, and the surrounding areas. Our criminal attorneys provide aggressive representation that safeguards our clients’ rights, builds a bullet-proof defense, all of which helps put their lives back on track. We have over 30 years of experience that we put to work for our clients to thoroughly prepare their case, investigate the facts, and anticipate the prosecution’s case; this allows us to build the strongest possible defense for our clients. All of our defense attorneys are highly respected in the criminal defense field and three of them have been voted SuperLawyers or Rising Stars—an award given to less than 6% of lawyers. The team of drug lawyers and DWI/DUI attorneys at Brandt Criminal Defense are among the top lawyers in Minnesota and have also earned the following distinctions:
Free Case Evaluation
- Michael J. Brandt is the president of the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- All for lawyers regularly teach continuing legal education seminars on such varying topics as forfeitures, expungements, and evidence.
- Our attorneys act as mentors for new attorneys.
- We are routinely requested by the courts to act as standby counsel on complex, difficult cases.
- Michael J Brandt is certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a Certified Criminal Law Specialist—a distinction given to less than 3% of criminal attorneys.
Recognized attorneys offering unparalleled representation
Criminal charges call for serious representation. Whether our drug attorneys and DUI/DWI lawyers are defending our clients against harsh drug charges or DWI offenses, we approach each case with equal parts zeal and compassion. As a well-respected firm, we offer our clients the following:
- Compassion and integrity – Our drunk driving lawyers have gained the respect of our clients by listening to them, putting together a plan of attack, and carrying out that plan—whether that means litigation or negotiation. We put our clients’ interests first. Period.
- Our reputation – The attorneys at Brandt Criminal Defense have earned a reputation as leaders in the criminal defense field. We are trusted with referrals from lawyers, judges, probation officers, prosecutors and countless former clients. That reputation has resulted in Mike Brandt being recognized as a SuperLawyer for 13 years running and he has received certification by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a Criminal Law Specialist.
- Our promise to you – At Brandt Criminal Defense we don’t make outlandish promises to clients to get them to hire us. We give honest advice and what we can promise is that when we take your case, you will receive outstanding representation from beginning to end. That we will promise you.
Contact us today for any further inquiries you may have or to schedule a consultation.
DWI’s in Minnesota Every Day