What to do if You Have Been Charged with a Disorderly Conduct Crime

If you have been charged with a disorderly conduct crime you should do two things:

1. Contact a criminal defense attorney; and

2. Do NOT talk to the cops.

Only in extremely rare circumstances do we recommend communicating with the cops and any decision to do so should be made with the advice of counsel and with an attorney present who is experienced in disorderly conduct charges.