What To Do if Your Have Been Charged with a Drug or Controlled Substance Crime in Minnesota

Anytime you are charged with a drug or controlled substance crime in Minnesota you should do two things:

1. Contact a criminal defense attorney; and

2. Do NOT talk to the cops.

Only in extremely rare circumstances do we recommend communicating with the cops and any decision to do so should be made with the advice of counsel and with an attorney present who is experienced with drug and controlled substance charges.

Drug Crimes Information Minneapolis & Saint Paul MN