Frequently Asked Questions About Juvenile Crimes and Offenses in Minnesota

Do I need to hire a lawyer?

Many juvenile offenders are eligible for the services of the public defender. A private attorney can often devote greater time and resources to the defense of a juvenile offender.

Juvenile Crimes Information Minneapolis & Saint Paul MN