What To Do if You Have Been Charged with Possession of Marijuana in a Motor Vehicle

Anytime you are charged with a crime you should do two things:

1. Contact a criminal defense attorney; and

2. Do NOT talk to the cops.

Only in extremely rare circumstances do we recommend communicating with the cops and any decision to do so should be made with the advice of counsel and with an attorney present.


Marijuana in a Motor Vehicle Information