What to Do if You’ve Been Charged with Underage Drinking and Driving

Anytime you are charged with underage drinking and driving you should do two things:

1. Contact a criminal defense attorney; and

2. Do NOT talk to the cops.

Only in extremely rare circumstances do we recommend communicating with the cops and any decision to do so should be made with the advice of counsel and with an attorney experienced in underage drinking and driving charges present.

Please also keep in mind that your driver’s license will likely be revoked so it is important to contact an attorney to discuss your options going forward.

Underage Drinking & Driving Information Minneapolis & Saint Paul MN