What To Do if You are Charged with Underage Drinking

Anytime you are charged with underage drinking in Minnesota you should do two things:

1. Contact a criminal defense attorney; and

2. Do NOT talk to the cops.

Only in extremely rare circumstances do we recommend communicating with the cops and any decision to do so should be made with the advice of counsel and with an attorney present that is familiar in handling underage drinking cases.

Underage Drinking Information Minneapolis & Saint Paul MN